The motto of the school is ‘TRUTH TRIUMPHS’. May Truth prevail in the efforts of the teachers & the taught as they pursue good moral & intellectual formations besides physical & spiritual development.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Education has a very wide connotation. The Chhaian Shikshan Samiti & Sanskar organization, therefore, not only caters to the educational needs of children & youth in normal academic schools but also imparts technical education, mentally challenged & village uplift the social work among the down trodden & the marginalized.
• Sanskar school education seeks to work for the total development of the young. They are helped to discover their God-given talents & work towards their complete development in order to place them to serve the society. It seeks to enable the young to search the truth by training them to analyze reality, from critical judgment, search for solutions & workout as synthesis.
• It’s concerned with forming a moral conscience that is capable of acute,what is good & choosing it.
• It pays attention to the development of the capacity to engaged in relationships marked by sincerity & self-determination & training to understand the complex political reality & to enter it constructive way.
• It imparts an appreciation for Indian heritage & enables the students’ imbibe its culture & ethos for building a harmonious society, irrespective of difference of faith, language, caste & class and at the same time opens the positive elements of the culture.
• It instills in the pupils the values of love, freedom, forgiveness, honesty & justice.
• It takes full cognizance of the fact that education by its vital requires a community style & environment & cannot allow itself to be isolated from the social context.
• Total education “which implies a holistic approach to education & which is concerned with the total development of an individual person, is the quintessence of Sansakarian Education. It aims at developing the body, mind and spirit to greatest extent.
• It also makes change in resolution to compete in different competitive examinations e.g. The Navodaya Examination/The Sainik School Examination etc.